- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for a company that is an laptops/desktops/mobile phone repair specialist office.
They have a training centre to help train individuals and help them grow as entrepreneurs going forward.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Disassemble and reassemble computers using various types of hand tools. They help in producing test procedures for different types of products. They install and configure operating system software and upgrades.
- Technicians would also have to repair IT peripherals and equipment, such as printers, mobile devices, scanners, etc. They would have to reinstall operating systems when hard disks break down.
- We are looking for fresh graduate(ITE/Poly or any relevant field)
- Also, anyone whom have interest in IT and would want to pursue a meaningful career please do come for an interview!
- We are excited to make you part of our team!
- Operating System
- Sales Technician
- Technical Support