You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Logistics Specialist will manage and continuously improve Warehouse (3PL) operations of the Regional Hub/s. This role provides support in managing the day-to-day operations and activities involved with the supply of Spare Parts and Materials from the Regional Hub to the end user in compliance with company Warehousing and Logistic procedures and processes.
Provide and apply supply chain expertise and analysis on operations in regions network to identify improvements, develop proposals and project manage implementation of new technologies and procedures within the region. Act as a WMS/TMS custodian to ensure systems configuration is continuously improved and requests for service and system support are addressed appropriately.
- Comply with all aspects of the company EHS policy and any reasonable instruction, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe workplaces and eliminating environmental harm.
- Manage 3PL while developing, maintaining and ensure adherence to all procedures.
- Ensure system (S21, WMS, TMS ) and warehouse processes are maintained and managed to limit financial risks, including POD handling, goods returns, credit, receiving & dispatch processes
- Optimize/improve the operational efficiency and performance in the Regional Hub/ Satellite
- Ensure integration with upstream and downstream functions in Logistics Operations
- Ensure standardization to global processes & procedures as required
- Ensure all Logistics Operations sites are adhering to documented processes.
- Assist with development and refinement of a warehouse layout including proper location of goods
- Liaising with management, suppliers, and customers with respect to warehouse operations
- Maintaining and preparing regular monthly productivity, KPI and safety reports
- Prioritize day to day workload and allocate resources to achieve operational KPI’s
- Undertake project work within the warehouse
- Provide troubleshooting and performance management of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and its communications with the Transport Management System (TMS)
- Manage the operational budgets for the Warehouses and functions
- Plan, manage and forecast operational expenses
- At least 5 years’ experience in warehousing / distribution / supply chain environment.
- Proficient in working with JDA WMS/TMS and Microsoft Power BI would be an advantage.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or supply chain discipline or adequate experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Proven track record in organization contribution in terms of logistics operations efficiency, customer and satisfaction, process maturity and project management.
- Able to start immediately.
- Contact Shipper
- Inventory Control
- Prepare Logistic Documentation
- Reverse Logistics Processes
- Storage (Warehousing)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.