- Lead in managing daily warehouse operations and distribution systems.
- Plan warehouse resources and activities to meet daily operational needs
- Established SWPs and Procedures to ensure optimum warehousing performance
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities along the value chain
- To streamline and re-engine the processes to achieve or exceed the service standard or target.
- Enforce security and work safety measures and controls in the warehouse.
- Monitor the departmental budgetary control and allocation of resources and ensure optimal resources utilization.
- Provide on-the-job training to individual staff to improve work performance and productivity.
- Min. 3-5 years experience in Logistics operations and with 2 years in managerial capacity.
Diploma / Degree in any discipline, preferably in the Logistics / Supply Chain.
- Proficiency in MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilful in vendor management and customer relations skills.
- Singaporean Only
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [ Link removed ]
Alternatively, you may click “APPLY NOW”!
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 15C7752
EA Reg. No: R1987731 | Chee Kwun Ho Michael