You are a people person who is able to expertly articulate media ideas across all level of industries with initiative, tenacity and perseverance. A uniquely dynamic individual who is able to command the respect of varying levels of business partners and colleagues, you should demonstrate senior management attributes including leadership and vision and the gravitas to engage at senior levels. You must be expert in multiple languages including Mandarin and other dialects with a talent of forming client partnerships
► Media / Advertising Company
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Bugis
- Manage and ensure the achievement of the assigned sales targets across all measurement benchmarks including weekly minimum contracts and monthly targets
- Strategise and implement methods of increasing annual spend on the assigned account(s)
- Ensure consistent and abundant monthly sales pipelines
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
- Research and understand the changing dynamics impacting the businesses of the clients
- Play the role of a trusted advisor and valued partner to our clients in building their brands
- Proactively propose solutions using our platform that help the clients with their needs
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Commercial team to generate creative ideas that are impactful and first-in- market for clients
- Actively learn, understand and advocate fresh approaches to clients on maximising their investments on our medium
- Take complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling and story for the marketplace.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Identify, develop and maintain digital-media relationships to expand the company’s advertising touch-points and find meaningful revenue growth in non-traditional and innovative formats.
- Produce intelligent and creative pitches and client solutions across platforms to meet advertiser needs, reflect the company’s brand values, and enhance the overall audience experience.
- Deeply engage with and understand the advertising community to stay ahead of trends and report key client and competitor movements and strategies
- Degree with 2 years of experience in advertising sales, with experience across a variety of media platforms
- Experience working with local advertisers and agencies and Strong team player with a successful track record for growing sales revenue, market share and activate account base in a competitive market
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Extremely comfortable in a high paced environment with strong financial and analytical skills and a good understanding of complex media calculations
- Persuasive in conveying complex ideas
To apply, please visit to [ Link removed ] and search for Job Reference: 19422
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138