1. Service Desk Team works on schedule in staggered work timings pattern.
2. Work schedule - 5 days & 44 hrs / week.
4. Majority of the team works between 7 am – 8pm daily in staggered work timings.
5. Work location - IBM, Changi Business Park. ( Near EXPO MRT)
6. Resource might have to work on Public Holiday, based on the teams’ monthly roster and will get off-in lieu for relevant PH.
· To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight
· Be available to take calls
· Polite and professional service.
· Prompt response to queries via voicemail / email / fax.
· Accurate assessment/ resolution of problems.
· Provide first level support to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
· Incident tracking and first level resolution for all trouble calls, including those related to desktop, Local Area Network (“LAN”), centralized infrastructure, Wide Area Network (“WAN”), and voice services related Service Requests;
· "How-to" assistance for Customer-defined common off the shelf applications included in its standard End User Service platform images;
· Coordination for employee user account administration, activation, changes, and terminations, including:
Password/account setup and reset (various Customer system platforms) remote access connectivity (e.g., VPN),email accounts, host IDs, password resets, customer authorized mobile devices, voice/ mail administration, telephone lines, End-to-end ownership for Incident identification, escalation, resolution, and closure, Multi-language / local-language capabilities as agreed. The Service Desk will authenticate each requester’s call request.
· Receive and answer all User IT Service Request calls (including trouble calls, install, move, add and change (“IMAC”) requests, and requests for general technology assistance)
Determine inquiry/problem resolution requirements
EA License No. - 14C6941