0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
# Depending on experience, Senior positions available!
# Renewable 1-year contract
- Analyze and review existing data on Olikview/QlikSense Apps.
- Investigate problems and issues on Qlik platforms.
- Recommend solutions for migration to Power BI platform.
- Provide root cause analysis and solutions to resolve issues.
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of existing data source systems.
- Review reports and develop strategies for performance improvement.
- Analyze and determine information needs, such as elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow, storage requirements, reporting etc.
- Work with system owners to review business requests for data and data usage.
- Develop, test and implement the agreed solution into production as per the SDLC.
- Gather, identify and understand customer’s needs to provide value-added solutions.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, and QlikSense.
- At least 2-3 years' experience utilising the above stated softwares.
- At least 5 years' experience with ETL, and Visualization Tools.
- Minimum Diploma or Professional Certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any IT related fields.
- Independent with ability to work effectively in a team and who takes initiative and engages their colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Likes technology and sharing knowledge with juniors and within the team.
- Proven abilities to take initiative, innovative and the ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
Also well-versed with the following programs:
- Cloud and network concepts
- Databases such as MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Programming languages such as Java, Python, ASP.Net with C#.Net or VB.Net
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform services and products
- Analytical Skills
- Data Migration
- Microsoft Power Bi
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.