- Read and interpret engineering prints/specifications, electrical schematics, manufacturing manuals, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine necessary assembly of machine.
- Troubleshoot electrical controls utilizing Multimeter, Amp meter etc.
- Plan assembly procedures and methods to assure efficient and timely progress.
- Assemble complex mechanical units where a high degree of problem-solving and extreme care, skilled workmanship, and accuracy are required to meet strict inspection, testing and operating specifications.
- Position, erect, align, level; position sub-assemblies, units, and separates components and integrate their operations; perform fitting, aligning, timing, calibrating, and other operations incidental to the mechanical assembly of the machine.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
Inspect parts for proper machining finish and dimensions; check sub-assemblies and units.
- Strictly follows all safety requirements for hand and power tool operation, the assembly of parts, forklift and hoist operation, and housekeeping.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, mechanical diagrams, electrical schematics, and bills of materials.
- Understand and can perform the mechanical assembly of machines.
- Ability to safely and correctly use hand and power tools and precision measurement devices.
How to APPLY:
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [ Email address blocked ] or Whatsapp to 86508896
Alternatively, you may click “APPLY NOW”!
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA License No: 15C7752
EA Personnel No: R2199761
EA Personnel Name: Liow Yan Ping Serynn