We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team.
• Handle work pass application, cancellation and renewal
• Handle workers’ arrival and repatriation
• Arrange for medical, opening of bank accounts and accommodation for workers
• Conduct workers’ housing audit / inspection
• Book air tickets
• Perform aftersales follow-up service
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
• GCE O-Levels / GCE N-Levels / Nitec / Diploma
• Responsible, a fast worker and able to work under pressure
• Able to work overtime
• Able to travel overseas (where possible) on short notice
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Please state your current and expected salary.
If you have this passion and desire to take on this challenge and build a successful career in The GMP Group, please forward your resume in confidence to [ Link removed ] .
We offer competitive salary with a central working location.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.