- Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible
- Understands the customer and establishes needs to offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
- Ensure customer complaints are escalated to internal teams, regulatory bodies as appropriate, in line with prevailing policies
- Carry out administrative tasks and systems updating activities in line with procedures which operate in the respective area
- Enhance customers' experience by introducing them to self-service banking channels that suit their needs
- Meet all service standards and assigned targets at the individual and team levels
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- With 1-2 years of experience in customer service-related roles.
- Ability to face customers in banking branch setting.
- Tech-savvy and willing to be trained.
- Banking Services
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Performance Indicator
- Regulatory Compliance