0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
This position is responsible for analysing financial information and producing management reports for internal and external reporting and decision-making purposes. Information analysed includes inventory, costs, revenue, expenditure, cash flow, profitability, operating performance, and budgets. Activities include cost accounting and budgeting; strategic planning for business scenario modelling; analysing qualitative and quantitative data to assess financial and business performance against KPIs; and possibly analysing project pricing and performance against budget.
- Experienced individual contributor (specialist operational/technical role, or experienced professional). Works independently, with limited supervision. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework.
- Reporting, analysis and communication of financial and operational data for decision-making and strategic planning along with ensuring data and system integrity.
- Cost Controlling & Analysis - track, analyse and control the costs associated with projects, such as Mobilisation / Demobilisation, Service Materials and other Indirect costs related to Projects.
- Assist in budgeting, tax charges and forecasting.
- Prepare and distribute business Performance Dashboard Metrics, month-end and year-end reports.
- Prepare month end management reports including month end P&L and forecast.
- Review site costs and highlight any controls issues to the internal controls team.
- Ensure adherence to financial controls within relevant operating departments.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting for multiple departments in coordination with relevant managers.
- Assist in development of systems for monitoring costs including capital cost of new equipment, life cycle, and financial returns.
- Support monthly review of tax charge and forecast payments.
- Provide data for ad hoc analytics as required by Management.
- Analyse fiscal and operational data to assist with financial, capital and manpower planning.
- University Degree / Specialised Diploma with at least 3-5 years of FP&A experience from Oil & Gas / Manufacturing industry
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357
- Cash Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126980
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.