We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Marketing Campaign Analyst to join one of our banking clients. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in campaign execution and data analysis, as well as experience with SQL/SAS/Python programming language.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising. You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing campaign performance and providing insights and recommendations for optimization. Key responsibilities:
- Understand existing campaigns & offers and consult with product teams to implement new offers for experimentation
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of contextual marketing campaigns.
- Drive initiatives to improve efficiency of campaign execution
- Manage volume and complexity of campaign execution to various customer segments across different channels, be it batch, or events triggered
- Improve existing processes and usage of campaign tools
- Track timeliness and accuracy of campaign execution
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer issues related to blasted campaigns
- Provide support for campaign response tracking
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing campaign execution and data analysis
- Experience with SQL/SAS/Python programming language
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Attention To Detail
- Banking Services
- Data Analysis