Location: Alexandra Road
Industry: Material Science Manufacturing Industry – US MNC
This is a Permanent position.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Market Development Manager (MDM), ATMA.IO will be responsible for driving top line growth and new digital ID opportunities utilizing the company’s Connected Product Cloud, a platform that can create, manage, and assign unique digital IDs for everyday items. You will work closely with the global Product Development, Engineering and business teams to identify and evaluate opportunities that convert into new or incremental sales.
- Identify, assess, develop and manage new programs and new business opportunities for the Company’s Connected Product Cloud solution leading to successful commercialization, while also leveraging the company’s intelligent label product portfolio and wide range of digital Ecosystem Partners
- Act as a business innovation lead for customers’ and prospects’ strategic digital identity initiatives such as supply chain transparency and digital consumer engagement, across verticals
- Incorporate knowledge of the industry to partner with stakeholders to develop market right products, support materials and pricing recommendations across all solutions.
- Work with prospective customers to identify unmet needs, and present compelling solutions.
- Collaborate with external partners to vet and qualify programs and build a rolling pipeline.
- Initiate, determine, and present ROI business case analysis.
- Stay abreast of industry trends by attending trade shows, events and staying on top of market insights as well as global branding trends.
- Surface new ideas, product applications and solutions to development teams
- Drive customer meetings, including the creation of presentation materials, setting up and driving software demos
- Support the creation of Sales training content and tutorials for the internal and external partners
- Build a positive relationship with key influencers, foster, and healthy ecosystem partner community
- Collect and prioritize product and technical feedback with product and engineering teams
- Classification: The company - Internal
- Explore technologies that could complement our offerings as part of a thought-leadership effort
- Craft customized go-to-market strategies for regions and individual customers
- Develop long-term business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business partners at the customer’s organizations.
- Collaborate with other business units to evaluate volume, identify trends, ensure quality.
- Chair and drive Cross functional BU virtual team to drive entrepreneurial speed and flexibility with global consistency on the following functions for new digital solutions:
- Pipeline development and management
- Creation and presentation of specific solution proposals
- Solution understanding and education
- Voice of the customer feedback to innovation
- New use case creation and vetting
- Enable accurate and speedy development and deployment
- Define long term roadmap to win - G2M, portfolio, cross BU integration/collaboration,
This role will be based in Asia Pacific region, namely Singapore and India.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO THE TEAM:
The company has a long history of being a market leader. Your history is important to us. It should include the following:
- Strong knowledge of digital, enterprise SaaS market, and/or software selling desired
- Deep knowledge of the food, pharmaceutical medical, and/or retail apparel markets desired
- Strong entrepreneurial capability to lead and thrive in a cross functional organization
- Ability to understand customer objectives and translate complexity into solution requirements
- Demonstrable ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop go-to-market and pricing strategy, as well as execute activities and develop customer proposals.
- 3+ years of experience in business development or sales in software preferred.
- Pre-sales or solution consulting experience will be desirable.
- Detail oriented, project management and communication skills a must.
- Strong influencing skills and storytelling skills and ability to champion projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Have a solid understanding of finance and ROI analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communications, and organizational skills.
- The ability to be able to self-direct and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel frequently with also the ability to lead impactful virtual selling and marketing events.
- Bachelor's degree required with a major in Marketing, Business, or a related field preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [ Email address blocked ]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 50 Raffles Place, #19-12, Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623.
Tel: 6950 9722
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development