You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vice President, Finance
ABOUT FRASERS PROPERTY
We are a multinational developer-owner-operator of real estate products and services across the property value chain. Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”) and headquartered in Singapore, Frasers Property's multinational businesses operate across five asset classes, namely, residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics as well as hospitality. The Group has businesses in Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe and China, and its well-established hospitality business owns and/or operates serviced apartments and hotels in over 70 cities and 20 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Group is committed to inspiring experiences and creating places for good for its stakeholders. By acting progressively, producing and consuming responsibly, and focusing on its people, Frasers Property aspires to raise sustainability ideals across its value chain and commits to net-zero carbon by 2050.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Finance Business Manager to support the Group CFO and partner with different internal & external stakeholders to provide financial information and analysis to senior management helping them make informed decisions and driving business strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Business intelligence and performance management reviews – including enhancement of finance capabilities providing value-added input/support to business leaders.
- Analyzing the Group financial and management reports, highlighting the key financial indicators / metrics to help support management to drive informed business decision-making (management of reporting standards, business and cost drivers)
- Development and monitoring of key financial and non-financial metrics to align strategic goals with tactical initiatives.
- Review reporting, budgeting and planning processes and systems for effectiveness – to facilitate transformation.
- Analyzing and monitoring the performance of the different projects across Finance and provide advice to the different stakeholders to ensure efficient execution of the projects
- Identify and pursue value-added projects relating to enhancing shareholders’ value, and the Finance function in general; and
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned by management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree/ MBA in Finance with 8 Years of experience in Analytics, Audit, Budgeting, Planning, Corporate Finance & Forecasting
- Min 8 years of experience across all functions in Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, VBA and trend forecasting
- Experience with Jira & SQL will be advantageous
- An independent and dynamic individual with strong communication skills
Our Diversity brings us closer to the communities we serve.
Guided by our Purpose, we are creating, inspiring and nurturing an inclusive culture that unlocks the power of diverse teams to drive Frasers Property forward. Our values drive everything we do, which are core to creating safe places where everyone belongs, is mutually respected and feels empowered to be authentic at work. Working collaboratively makes us progressively stronger and better as an organisation, which helps our people to thrive day to day.
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis
- Decision Making
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_2c7cd3eeb16bf8f964f50c1f267e71
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.