- Assist in the daily customer support activities and the Customer Service Quality Engineering.
- Compiling the yield reports, SPC reports and other data request to monitor the media.
Coordinate with the Production team on the packaging and the shipment of the samples prepare for the customer.
- Prepare the pre-audit check and ensure the compliance meet the ISO Standards.
Collect the sample and compile the corresponding data package request by the customer.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties.
Diploma or Higher Nitec in any Engineering discipline.
0 - 2 years of relevant working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in using Microsof Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and good understanding of SPC and evaluation technique.
- Willing to commit to OT if required.
Interested applicants, please APPLY
or email to your CV to [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Packaging And Processing Duties