0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Reporting to the Head of IT, APAC, the IT Application Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and working with technical teams to design, develop, and implement software solutions.
Key responsibilities :
- Provide onsite and regional support for software solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Ensure that request logged with ticketing tool is resolved in a timely manner.
- Migrate existing application to new technology, e.g. Documentum, Lotus notes app, SharePoint & etc.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Work with independently to design, develop, and implement software automation solutions, e.g. Power Automate
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including requirements documents, functional specifications, and user manuals.
- Conduct testing to ensure software solutions meet business requirements.
- Participate in project planning and provide input on timelines, resources, and risks.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a business/system/application analyst in software development.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Sharepoint or Power Platform.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in Document management system, preferably in Documentum, Sharepoint will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247
- Agile Methodology
- Business Requirements
- Document Management Systems
- Ibm Notes
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126451
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.