Marketing Executive (5 days/ West/ Up to $5500)Industry:
Manufacturing / ProductionSalary:
SGD 3500 - 5500Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.Job Description:
- Responsible in building and maintaining an effective campaign delivery and lead management strategy to accelerate demand and lead generation as well as pipeline conversion
- Work cross-functionally to identify customer segments to conceptualize, develop, design, and implement personalized campaigns and marketing automation programs from creation to analysis and reporting
- Leading set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns using Eloqua to ensure deliverability, orchestrating effective customer journeys, audience segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and data analysis
- Work with team members to complete A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages
- Manage lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing
- Responsible for the effective management of the lead qualification, tracking, dissemination and reporting process
- Collaborate with IT, sales operations and external agencies to ensure data integrity of the marketing automation platform
- Work closely with IT and sales operations to identify integration requirements between marketing and sales platforms
- To identify marketing/sales analyses report requirements to lead/ inform marketing campaign performance and work with the wider marketing team to optimize marketing efforts
- Lead 3rd party marketing automation and system integration agencies
- Supervise and report on competitors??? activities for PA Infrastructure
- Work closely with PA Infrastructure marketing to project lead marketing campaigns
- Track marketing performance and prepare weekly / monthly marketing reports for management???s reviewJob Requirements:
- Ideally a bachelor???s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven coordinated marketing and campaign execution experience.
- Strong solid understanding of full-funnel marketing.
- Strong working knowledge & hands-on experience with segmentation & marketing automation tools (preferably Eloqua).
- Proficient with handling and optimizing marketing automation processes.
- Experienced knowledge of database management concepts and standard methodologies..
- Excellent communication skills & English proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with challenging priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and strategically, and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make inferences from various data sources and draw significant insights to support data-driven decision-makingCompensation:
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Advertising Campaigns
- Audience Segmentation