0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for security risk & vulnerabilities evaluation, tracking the repair and verification process
- Participate in security testing and incident response
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with common web security vulnerabilities and principles
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- Proficient in security testing tools such as Burp Suite, Wireshark, Nmap and SQLmap
- Proficient in coding, at least one programming language such as JAVA/Python/Go/C++
- Good communication skills and teamwork skills
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247
- Burp Suite
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering
- Incident Response
- Information Technology
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124664
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.