0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Provide administrative support to the Medical Social Service Department, including registration of cases, upkeep of profile and database, and timely filing and documentation.
- Perform reception role for incoming calls and walk-in to the department.
- Manage the appointment booking system and handle call enquiries and requests related to visitation
- Assist the Medical Social Workers with application and renewal of Means Test, Financial Assistance as well as all other related financial schemes for the nursing home residents.
- Assist Medical Social Workers with simple case management related work with supervision.
- Assist in data collection of any kind including statistics and information for submission to authority or quality improvement.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor / Head of Department.
- Diploma in Social Work / Community Service / GCE ‘A’ / GCE ‘O’ levels
- Positive attitude
- Independent and a Team player
- Able to communicate with seniors
- Love working with seniors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- People-oriented with pleasant personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Case Management
- Data Collection
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_44edb517432fe3f560f65db57562c9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.