0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- This position focuses heavily on Company's Network and Cisco products and technologies. Possess technical expertise for Ethernet infrastructure support and will be instrumental in bridging the industrial and information networking paradigms.
- This position supports modifying and maintaining Microsoft ACL tables (file/folder permissions), Active Directory Architecture, Microsoft clustering, and performance monitoring techniques on server software and hardware.
- The position supports VMWare ESX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x systems and must have experience managing these environments in a production environment.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance remotely via telephone and email on products to company's field service personnel, distributors, integrators, and customers. Work with other engineers, manage multiple issues with changing priorities and deal with high pressure situations successfully.
- Capable of investigating and verifying reported product problems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation. Document the problem, work with appropriate group to resolve the problem, and follow up with the company's representative or customer when the problem is solved.
- Provides documentation of all actions taken in the appropriate systems, set expectations with customers and follow-up on an action item or activity needed to resolve a problem being experienced by a customer. You will update and author Technical Notes and other documentation to inform company's personnel, domestic or international, of solutions to commonly experienced problems, work around, installation practices that create problems, etc. to improve customer satisfaction and acceptance.
4 year engineering degree in any relevant discipline
- 5+ Years' relevant experience, 2-3 year in L3 Suppport
- Experience with multiple types of server and storage hardware.
- Discrete servers
- Blade servers
- Storage Area Networks
- Experience with Active Directory tools and utilities.
- VMWare management console.
- Understanding of EMC SAN Storage hardware
- Familiarity with network and san switching technologies
- Able to work in a round-the-clock, global operation 7 days x 24 hours
- Strict adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552
- Active Directory Group
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Blade Servers
- Customer Satisfaction
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125002
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.