0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Plan, PLC,PM, West)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
4,800 SGD - 7,500 SGD/Month
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
As a top-performing manufacturing company, they prioritize efficiency and innovation to provide exceptional solutions for their clients. Their team of experts is dedicated to improving their manufacturing processes and utilizing the latest technology to ensure they deliver the highest quality products. If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of an industry leader in advanced manufacturing solutions, they invite you to join their team.
- A recognized leader in the industry, with a longstanding reputation for providing excellent solutions
- Continuously strive to remain at the forefront of our field, with an innovative approach
- A team of passionate experts who are dedicated to exceeding expectations and delivering unparalleled results
- This position is responsible for planning, coordinating and working on the overall electrical maintenance of various electrically powered and controlled machineries and equipment.
- Plan and direct preventive maintenance on electrical systems, equipment, and machinery
- Plan training to improve maintenance engineers and technicians' capability (including relevant technical knowledge, new equipment and technologies)
- Devise and direct continuous improvement plan of manufacturing equipment
- Support maintenance department to manage key maintenance metrics such as budget, downtime, personnel, preventive maintenance, spare parts, and computer systems.
- Regular reporting of work status and key metrics
- Comply with applicable standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001), laws and internal guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience or above
- Experience in electrical systems such as motors (SEW, Siemens), circuit breakers (SE), contactors (SE), control systems such as PLC (Siemens), sensors (IFM, SICK) and relays (Omron)
- Experience in electrical maintenance in automated manufacturing industry
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765
- Business Process Improvement
- Circuit Breaker
- Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation Work
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127742
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.