0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Perform implementation of IT networking systems, ensure reliable, and secure IT network operation under general supervision.
- Report to IT Services Manager. Work under general supervision.
- Perform the design, procurement, and implementation of mid-sized IT networking projects. Suggest and make modifications to the design of IT systems to improve the efficiency, reliability, and security.
- Coordinate with colleagues within Asia or other international offices to gather information or implement projects. Contact end users to identify requirements or troubleshoot problems.
- Perform or lead all phases of mid-sized multi-disciplined IT networking projects, including design, procurement, implementation, and documentation.
- Become a subject matter expert in an IT network sub-specialty (e.g., Routing & switching, Network Security, Network monitoring and Performance).
- Suggest improvement in network designs to improve reliability, security, and efficiency.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot LAN switches technologies, WAN technologies, Wi-Fi infrastructure technologies, network security technologies, network monitoring/ configuration management tools and technologies, and Voice and video infrastructure technologies.
- Coordinate with ISP for requesting and installation new circuits, maintaining, troubleshooting, and monitoring existing circuits and terminating or decommissioning circuits as required.
- Research troubleshoot and resolve special IT issues with general supervision.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Switches, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Citrix, Data Center, CCNP, High Availability, VMware, Routing, Procurement, Configuration Management, Networking, Operating Systems, Windows, Routers, ITIL, Disaster Recovery, WAN, Network Security, Virtualization
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Citrix Systems
- Configuration Management
- Data Centers
- Disaster Recovery
- Electrical Switchgear
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124787
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.