- Management of network incidents escalations from L1/L2, incident and problem and security incident response.
- Responsible to work with the respective infra tower teams in troubleshooting and identifying root cause, related to network.
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors' support teams for the troubleshooting, identification, and resolution of network problems.
- Handling of the critical network incidents under pressurizing situations to resolve in timely manner to minimize the business impact.
- Attend to conference calls with other support teams for problem identification and resolutions.
Network Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in related majors
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure Engineer role in Banking, Financial or IT Industry
- In-depth understanding of the networking concepts - Routing, Switching, LAN/WAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, HSRP, ARP, VLAN, Inter-VLAN Routing, OSPF, BGP etc.
- Hands on experience on routers and switches for basic troubleshooting of the network related problems and incidents.
- Advanced hands-on experience on troubleshooting complex network problems.
- Logical thinking and problem analysis skills to troubleshoot complex network problem to isolate the root cause and provide suitable resolution.
- Knowledge of advanced network technologies like VXLAN, Cisco ACI, VXLAN BGP event, SDA, SDWAN etc will be good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Address Resolution Protocols
- Banking Services
- Border Gateway Protocol
- Complex Networks
- Critical Thinking