As a Facilities Manager, you will oversee the facility management and maintenance activities of a mission-critical facility. You will be leading an on-site facilities team of engineers, technical officers and technicians in providing facilities management service to the client.
You will ensure the smooth operations of facilities and oversee the site’s A&A and upgrading project works. This role will require people management skills in leading the team and interpersonal skills to work with the client, contractors and other stakeholders. You should also be comfortable in managing the site’s budget to ensure that business objectives in terms of P&L are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and lead a team in facility management for mission-critical facility.
- Ensure that the premises and amenities upkeep and maintenance are carried out by the functional team.
- Provide feasible solution and coordinate with owners / users, contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of systems to ensure that all maintenance programs are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- Study, propose and implement feasible improvement works.
- Oversee and coordinate rectification works, major repairs and maintenance works and new initiatives.
- Liaise with client on the upgrading works, capex and opex.
- Lead the implementation and continual improvement of the team’s emergency response and business continuity programs.
- Ensure contractual KPIs are met at all times.
- Manage the contracts and is responsible for the P&L of the site.
- Oversee the daily, weekly and monthly reports for submission to client
People Management, Client Relations & Contractor Management
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of engineers, technical officers and technicians
- Build the team’s competency in handling repair and maintenance work.
- Responsible for the selection, coaching, performance management and development of the team.
- Establish good working relationships with clients to develop trust and confidence.
- Establish and maintain high quality service standards.
- Prepare tender documents and specifications for various services.
- Prepare assessment report for contractors' performance.
- Prepare and certify contractors' payment.
Compliance & Safety
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and local authorities’ requirements.
- Ensure proper keeping of records in accordance with the Quality Policy of the client and ENGIE.
- Prepare and be responsible for the audit report
- Any other duties as required.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or relevant FM discipline with minimum 8 years managerial experience in facilities maintenance
- Proven experience in facility management in a large facility
- Strong building and M&E knowledge with hands-on experiences
- Interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with client and stakeholders
- Possess leadership and people management skills to manage a multi-disciplined team
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to remain flexible and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Possess high level of initiative and integrity
- Service oriented mindset
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries as well as availability.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Facility Management
- Service Orientation