0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Statistician (R/ SAS/ Data Analytics)
Manpower Singapore Bukit Merah Permanent
6,500 SGD - 7,400 SGD/Month
Statistician (R/ SAS/ Data Analytics)
Our client is a GLP-compliant and AAALAC accredited, preclinical CRO based in Singapore. They offer a range of preclinical services, from GLP toxicology safety assessments, aerosol generation and delivery to research support services to help achieve research goals. We are currently looking for a Statistician to support the operations
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $7400 + Allowances
- Define the optimal statistical tests to analyze and evaluate the data sets. Contribute to the statistical analysis component of the study plan and then conduct the statistical evaluation accordingly (R, SAS or other statistical software package) to produce a statistics report.
- Ensure statistics SOPs (work instructions) are current and are kept updated to aligned with company objectives.
- Act as a subject matter expert of Standard Exchange Nonclinical Data (SEND) terminology and formatting, and ensure that the systems for data capture and raw data output are in accordance to current standards. Effectively manage the Non-Clinical Data Management (NCDM) databases.
- Perform aggregation of raw data, data cleaning, and identification of outliers or missing data points to produce a data set ready for statistical analysis and/or FDA regulatory submissions.
- Ensure internal documentation and procedural practices current and updated and aligned with the FDA chosen data submission formats (SEND).
- Interaction with different departments to ensure data is collected in appropriate format, and with the proper terminology. Provide expertise to the scientists and study directors in areas of data collection and analysis, and provide statistical reports.
- Coordinate and document the receipt and processing of electronic or ancillary data received from outside sources (e.g., data received from external laboratories or CRO's) including a seamless process to encompass this data for regulatory submissions according to the relevant external and internal guidelines.
- 2-5 years of proven experience in data analytics and/or statistics, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Experience in analysing and processing large data sets/big data - Proven ability to automate data collection and analysis processes using computer algorithms.
- Experience in statistical analysis using various programs such as R or SAS and familiarity with commonly used commercial statistics software packages (eg., JMP) is ideal
- Initiative, organizational and communication skills, demonstrated capability of working on multiple projects at one time.
- Experience working with Provantis and/or PathData is ideal
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ]
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579
- Big Data
- Clinical Data Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125055
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.