0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Communications (Procurement) Manager, Contract
The Communications Manager role, reports to the Procurement Communications Director and is responsible for the delivery of all internal, supplier and partnership communications globally.
- Drive consistency and clarity of Procurement with Purpose strategy through strategy events, leadership comms (e.g., quarterly webcasts, PCLF connects) or targeted interventions (e.g., panel discussions, podcasts).
- Support the delivery of Procurement with responsible people and change communications.
- Supplier comms: Articulate the Supplier's role in the delivery of Business Group strategies, alongside operational business-as-usual updates.
- Partnership comms: Execute Partner with Purpose comms plan, with a focus on accelerating external presence and positioning of a supplier diversity program.
- Engage and develop a global Comms champion network with monthly connects and quarterly comms training, developing comms guides, templates, and position papers for self-service.
- Professionalizing Comms: Streamlined communication channels with consistent site traffic; high-impact storytelling on Procurement narratives via our leaders' LinkedIn.
- Strengthen Procurement's position as a thought leader in sustainability internally and externally via key corporate engagements and social channels (e.g., LinkedIn).
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with or business partnering senior stakeholders.
- Has good business acumen and understands how to communicate in today's ever-changing world.
- Works independently as an individual contributor and is a real team player. Keeps a balance between personal accountability and delivery through teamwork.
- Has the ability to understand Procurement topics and the capacity to translate these into compelling and easy-to-understand stories (tailored to various audiences).
- Has an all-round working knowledge of the various disciplines of communications such as media relations, social media and employee engagement.
- Has a Bias for Action, shows accountability and responsibility and has a 'can-do' attitude.
- 5-8 years' experience in communications, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Experience coordinating communication campaigns and managing both internal and external channels.
- Understands storytelling and can translate complex narratives into simple insights.
- Knows how to coordinate different suppliers/agencies, is organised, and keeps good track of the progress of different projects.
- Enjoys working in multi-disciplinary teams in a global environment.
- Is used to working under pressure and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the requirements of a global position.
- Understanding of FMCG or a Procurement organisation.
- Has worked in a Public Relations/Comms environment or otherwise has worked within a 'branded' environment.
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914
- Team Building
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127856
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.