About Maybank Securities
Maybank Securities (MSSG) is a leading brokerage and investiment bank across ASEAN, the UK and the US. Maybank Securities provides services in Corporate Finance & Advisory, Debt Markets, Equity Capital Markets, Derivatives, Retail and Institutiional securities broking and research as well as Pime Brokerage.
Maybank Securities is looking in hiring a highly motivated technology consultant to join the team, whose deliverable includes the following -
Implementation of an integrated multi assets, multi markets product management and business intelligence platform in the area of big data, reporting and business intelligence covering Risk, Analyltics, Clearing and Client facing technology.
Software implementation by working closely with multiple business pillars implementing innovative software solutions, transform data into action and enabling business efficiency in a technology-intensive environment.
Contributing to a wide variety of work streams such as in-house and regulatory requirements and provide insights to design and implementing leading-edge technology solution for business, risk and operations. The candidate will be participating in the entire software development life-cycle from product definition requirments and development through to deploymenMaybank Maybank t and providing suppoprt/maintenance. The role sits in Poduct Management.
- Design, develop, integrate and implement applications.
- Providing assessment on the impact and risk of potential changes to the systems as a whole.
- Interaction with business analyst and users.
- Creation of concise detailed system specifications for changes that solves business needs and implementing changes to these agreed specifications.
- Following change control and version control processes to ensure quality changes are implemented in an auditable manner.
- Proactively suggest ways to reduce operational overhead by streamlining manual task into automated procedures.
- Provides technical guidance to business users and technology team to design and development of technology solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ software development and enterprise wide experience.
- Experience in developing application GUIs.
- Experience in design and development of scalable applications capable of supporting large amount of data.
- Proficient in C#, MSSQL and WPF.
- Exposure to ASP.NET, FIX Engine and Web Services is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of MVVM design pattern
- Understanding of the brokerage business and various financial products.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a dynamic environment.
- Work within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries.
- Asp.Net Core
- Big Data
- Business Efficiency
- Business Intelligence
- Business Requirements