0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Incremental development of software modules
- Analyse customer issues and implement solutions within the existing machine application
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing of new releases by unit testing, simulating processes and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Ensure fast response to customer issues
- Install & (beta)test new software release @customer site within Asia region
Requirements - Education
BSc Degree in Automation/Computer science/Mechatronics Engineering
At least 3-5 years relevant experience in automation / equipment industries.
Significant practical experience in software engineering and testing.
Experience with agile software development processes, quality control and test driven development
Expertise and methodology
Proficiency in Microsoft .NET framework (C#, WCF, WPF) using Microsoft Visual Studio
Knowledge of UML and state machines
Experience with version control in Mercurial / GIT
Experience with PLC language ST (IEC 6-1131)
Other requirement criteria
- Good communication skills in a global environment
- Result oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Self organized
- Stress resistant
- Affinity with mechatronic systems
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124680
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.