NACT Engineering provides tethered drone systems for drones of all sizes and use-cases. Our intimate knowledge of robotics systems places us at the forefront of a burgeoning mechanical revolution. As a company at the cutting edge of engineering and robotics, we are looking for a suitable candidate that will push NACT forward as a bespoke drone solutions provider for our clients in the APAC region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Pilot Drone in various Flights and Missions to serve clients
- Monitor the functioning of all drone equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the operations manager.
- Ensure all log books are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform equipment repairs and assembly according to engineering drawings and guidance from engineers.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
- Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
- Receive, unload, unpack and transfer materials to different work stations.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
- Maintain work area to be clean, safe and orderly.
- Relevant qualifications in Electrical, Electronic and Robotics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply
- Independent and initiated
- With a “can do” attitude and ability to innovate around challenges
- Willing to learn new industry techniques
- Salary package will commensurate with experience and competency
Highlights of working at NACT
- Close proximity to many amenities in Alexander Road
- Competitive compensation package remunerated based on skill and experience.
- High level of autonomy on the job with training opportunities provided for upskilling and learning
- Open culture and collaborative environment
- Company will train successful candidates for proper drone licensing and handling
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Preventive Maintenance