EHS Manager (5 days/ West Area/ Up to $7200)Industry:
Manufacturing / ProductionSalary:
SGD 6000 - 7200Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.Job Description:
- Review, identify and update relevant EHS requirements in line with regulatory compliance which are applicable to the company.
- Lead and facilitate compliance, EHS and sustainability internal/external audits/surveys.
- Organize and lead regular EHS inspection, meetings and monitoring of corrective/ preventive actions.
- Lead incident and accident investigation, follow up on effectiveness of implemented actions.
- Responsible as Fire Safety Manager and MOM appointed Safety Officer.
- Plan and conduct emergency evacuation drills for the company premises.
- Responsible to drive CERT emergency response and other necessary rescue protocols.
- Coordinate and work together with all departments, clients, and vendors/contractors to advise on all EHS related issues.
- Promote zero accident culture in the company to strive group EHS KPI targets.
- Work with site operations team, vendors, contractors to inspect machines/equipment/processes for accident prevention program, conducts hazard identifications and risk assessment.
- Educate and train employees to ensure safety is paramount priority of the job, guide on compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Custodian of EHS management system and documentation
- Submission/getting approval of EHS licensing/permits required for the factory.
- Act as safety at work representative for the company.
- Act as SMO during pandemic.
- Appointed as hazardous substance (HS) licensing holder.
- Other relevant ad-hoc duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Manufacturing/ Chemical industry
- Able to work under stressCompensation:
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Accident Analysis
- Drilling Operations
- External Audits
- Management Systems
- Medical Emergency