Business Development Manager (MNC/Perm/Central)Industry:
Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)Salary:
SGD 5000 - 7000Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing IT services firms globally. They are a customer-centric transformational global IT solutions and services partner with proven track record in delivering battle-tested consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to address their clients??? evolving and complex digital transformation challenges.Job Description:
- Develop and generate new market and leads, sourcing for database and build networks.
- Explore and evaluate potential markets and clients.
- Identifying new business opportunities and establishing relationships with potential & existing clients.
- Responsible for meeting sales target through execution of sales strategies and action plans.
- Negotiate contract terms, pricing structure with clients as well as vendors to facilitate the deals closure.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their industry and needs.
- Provide professional advice to both clients and candidates on the latest market and industries' trends.
- Attend relevant tech events, webinars and seminars to ensure market knowledge is up to date.
- Act as the employer branding champions to represent the company's culture in a meaningful way.
- Work with senior leaderships during the recruitment process which includes sharing of market intelligence, trends as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Reporting to the Vice President to ensure all sales activity and sales targets are met.Job Requirements:
- Recognized University Degree/Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in staff augmentation.
- Sales-oriented with a proven track record and achievement in B2B sales.
- Possesses financial and business acumen.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A highly self-motivated and independent initiator with excellent interpersonal skills.Compensation:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Ivy Chin (Registration No.: R21100604)
- Business To Business
- Cold Calling
- Commercial Awareness