The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting Project In-charge to execute assigned tasks in Technology Scale-up, induction and installation of Pilot plants on site. Key responsibilities also include the following.
- To actively participate in planning and execution of Project schedules and ensure continuity and efficiency across multiple Pilot trials on site with over-lapping milestones.
- To assist Project In-charge and other assigned project members in ensuring site conditions prior to installations are in accordance to scope and requirements.
- To be Point-of-contact for on-site Operations and Maintenance, both internal staff as well as 3rd party contractors, so as to ensure seamless transition of projects from In-house to site till completion of Pilot projects.
- To assist and engage in Process or Equipment trouble-shooting when need arises.
- To maintain updated records of schedules, milestones, deliverables and reporting for all on-site Pilot projects.
- To ensure general HSE adherence and compliance to regulations in various Pilot site locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical/Environmental/Mechanical/Electrical).
- At least 3 years of experience in related field for Water treatment, Membrane technologies, Environmental Engineering.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully executed projects with high value.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced result-oriented work environment entailing active team participation as well as individual contribution.
- Project Management skills.
- Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project.
- Highly Motivated, self-starter with ability to perform duties independently.
Appointment may vary and will commensurate with candidate's years of working experience. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTUitive
- Ms Project
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving