0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Project management duties and ensure key milestones are meet within the schedule.
- Generate project schedule and monitor project executions.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal/ external stakeholder to carry out the works of the project.
- Ensure cost comparison is done before issue the purchase order for each project.
- Application of permit to work to be approved by landlord prior to work commencement.
- Ensure all documentation is agreed and endorsed for approval. (RA,MOS,PE,LEW)
- Coordinate and work with sub-contractors on site installations work, drawings, and materials submittals.
- Attend site meeting with internal and external stakeholders if required.
- Ensure workplace safety and health risk are mitigate and control measures are put in place according to the risk assessment and method of statement.
- Engineering graduate (Mechanical or Civil Engineer).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project, Visio, AutoCAD or similar.
- Relevant knowledge in project risk assessment.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Organized with capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896
- Auto Cad
- Ms Project
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Project Management
- Project Risk Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126902
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.