0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join us. Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be required to provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Provide administrative support to department. Duties includes:
- Manage calendars for stakeholders i.e., Directors, Managers
- Set up meetings, secure of booking rooms, Minutes taking at weekly Department meeting, generate slides and reports
- Coordinate and assist in travel arrangements. Include making flight, hotel, visa and car arrangements.
- Assist to process T&E claim via Concur
- Performance shopping cart for department
- Manage MS Teams Site for department
- Real time update of Department Organization Chart and SOP in sharepoint
- Maintain and update of Management Movement Chart
- Support visitors in town, work with manager on agenda, set up meeting, arrangement transportation and meals arrangement.
- Tracking of department training progress
- Manage department stationery, printer machine, department cabinet key and fringe benefit
- Ensure timely, consistent, and effective delivery of information and assignment between and managers and department
- Excellent judgement and respect for confidentiality of information.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload and to produce the required amount of work to meet the needs
- Ability to accept change and adapt to a variety of assignments.
- Reception Duty coverage on rotation basis
- Attend Monthly Admin meeting and minutes taking on rotation basis
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- GCE "O" Levels and above
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in administrative field
- Experienced in Minutes Writing, Tavel Arrangement
- Willing to cover reception duty on ad-hoc basis
- Proficient in Microsoft tools - Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel
- Experience in Concur, Shopping Carts, Meal arrangements
- Good Planning Skills
- Good communication skills
Lucero Mary Grace Servino EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R22108290
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128199
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.