0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Data Analyst (Tableau/SQL) | Contract | Bank
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
5,000 SGD - 6,500 SGD/Month
- Design, development, testing and deployment of financial dashboards using Tableau. Hands-on development of data models and visualisations will be required.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements, define technical or process specifications and deliver visualization solutions that generate business insights for end-users
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, table calculations, LOD expressions, etc.) to create analytical dashboards
- Develop and automate data processing pipelines for data modelling, analysis, and reporting from various data sources system
- Implement and maintain proper data governance process to ensure data availability, integrity and completeness for key stakeholders
- Support Finance partners and stakeholders through use of data analytics
- Degree holder in Business / Data Analytics or equivalent related experience
- At least 3 - 4 years' experience in developing data analytics solutions and visualization tools
- Hands-on experience with Tableau is a must.
- Proficient knowledge of using SQL to query and transform large datasets
- High proficiency in standard office tools such as Excel
- Experience in data architecture, data modelling and data management skills: mapping and collating data from multiple source systems
- Flexible and able to manage time effectively
- Able to work under sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organise and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Big Data
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124938
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.