0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Analyst | Contract | Banking
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
4,000 SGD - 5,500 SGD/Month
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical - information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment.
- Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester's testing result.
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or any equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst role.
- Good to have experience working in banking or financial industry
- Well versed in MS Office: Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communications to explain and collaborate on requirements
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Banking Services
- Front End (Software Engineering)
- Impact Assessment
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124614
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.