0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
System Admin End User Support
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
6,000 SGD - 8,000 SGD/Year
- Location: Raffles Place
- Provide all levels of End User support in one or more technologies (Windows, Mac, Mobile, CRM, Microsoft 365, Databases, servers, Active Directory etc)
- Effectively interfaces with executive level staff and\or their administrative teams to understand the issues they are experiencing and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues.
- Participates in service improvement meetings and works closely with other support groups on improving services and reducing incidents.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate external support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed.
- Installation of workstation, video and mobile hardware/software as required.
- Maintain accurate control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed.
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution.
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices.
- Participate and involved in activities of functional area without direct reports but may be called on to direct the team\project as needed.
- Responsibility for planning, budgetary control, and regular reporting of all IT efforts.
- Exploring, Incorporating, implementing, and testing new technology to the used in the organization.
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent
- With min 3 years of experience in a similar role and possess depth and breadth of in technologies required to support end user systems
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "System Admin End User Support"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Active Directory Group
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126076
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.