Junior / Interior Designer (Commercial Projects/ 5 days/ Up to $4,500)Industry:
Architectural Services / Interior DesigningSalary:
SGD 2800 - 4500Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.Job Description:
- For corporate office spaces, plan & design artistic, functional designs by analyzing client???s requirements and resources.
- Produce full colour plan and perspectives, material sample as well as mood boards and other material relating to design for presentation.
- Assist (Senior) Interior Designer to make presentation, layouts, detail drawings and 3D visual images by using Auto CAD and 3ds Max.
- Ensure work is produced in a timely, organized, desired quality and professional standard.
- Able to manage projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Well co-ordinate with team to produce presentation materials up to construction drawings.Job Requirements:
- Recognized qualification Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year's experience in corporate office & retail shop projects preferred.
- Proficient and well versed in Auto CAD, 3ds Max, Photoshop & PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Knowledge of space planning, concept work, detail drawing, hand sketch & project co-ordinate etc.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects, within simultaneous timeline.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Customer Service
- Appointment Scheduling
- Prepare Drawing
- Develop Cost Estimate
- Develop Conceptual Design
- Electronic Visual Display