Hardware Test Engineer (EMC/ Electronics/ Contract/ Kallang) 1-Year contract Salary $8000 depending on experience Completion Bonus
Our Client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They are actively looking for Hardware Test Engineer
to join their team. Job Summary:
- Understand test standards and relate test requirements/specifications in order to perform hardware tests on products.
- Design the test fixture accordingly, setup, perform test, evaluate and troubleshoot failures and record in standard test reports.
- Design test setup for testing in varies test (environment and EMC test)
- Support and perform hardware tests according to IEC61000-4-4, IEC61010, IEC 60721-3-3, IEC60068-2-6 and robustness standards etc.
- Set up test for environment test, EMC test, etc.
- Coordinate with HW designers to analysis test result and investigate failure if any.
- Document test results according to company standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Min 3 year experience in relevant roles.
- Knowledge on environment test, EMC tests (ESD, Surge, CE, RE, etc)
- Application of relevant EMC and safety, an understanding of outside body approval requirements LVD, UL, CSA, marine etc.
- Knowledge on PLC programming is a plus
- Knowledge on schematic and layout is a plus.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ] Lim Pey Chyi Recruitment Consultant (R2090579) Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 02C3423
- Problem Solving
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Safety Principles
- Hardware Testing