We are an Information Technology and Network System Integrated Company specialise in network test, monitoring, and assurance solutions to communications service providers, and enterprises segment. Clixer+ values on high quality customer service strive on building strong customer relationships for sustainable and continuous high-growth for the future. The Company continues to raise the bar on what we offer that strengths our professional relationship with our clients.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast-paced and exciting experience with excellent growth
- Bonus and award program
- Staff benefits
- Plenty of exposure to challenging assignments
- Excellent opportunities to LEARN & GROW and INNOVATE how we do things and take our results to the next level
- Encourage team members to take on projects outside their wheelhouse to broaden their skill set and exercise their creativity
- Offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- A company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive and positive.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Software Engineer who will have expert knowledge of software development processes and solid experience testing and evaluating current networking systems. If finding issues and fixing them with beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
Below outlined the job description and skills.
Software Engineer (Fresh Degree Holders are most welcome)
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; executing full lifecycle software development.
- Program well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines with 0 to 1+ years of software engineering or software development experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Able to develop mobile app for IOS and Android.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. SQL JPA2, Hibernate) as well as Laravel framework.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Proven ability to document design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Strong scripting and test automation abilities.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Ubi Vertex Building
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Data Analysis