- Play the lead point of contact between customers and internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain long-lasting multi-tier customer relationships.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales for various products/services.
- Grow and develop both existing and new customers.
- Prepare quotation and tender submissions, as well as any contractual documents.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. weekly/monthly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Actively observe market trends and analyse business to generate new opportunities.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute new product/service go-to-market strategies.
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in Business Development/Account Management.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
- Meticulous and process-oriented.
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Account Management
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management