- Achieve assigned territories sales target in Singapore
- Continuously derive initiatives to drive sales and boost assigned accounts activities
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through visits, cold-calling and emailing
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications
- Work closely with supervisor to manage monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast
- Build strong relationship and network with KOL within assigned territories
- Interact with potential and existing customers through visits, emails, telephone calls, and other future digital platforms
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process via SFDC
- Generate and process new sales leads into quotation via SFDC
- Qualify sales lead and determine next course of actions eg. forward sales lead to respective account managers
- Facilitate the submission of tender and ITQ, coordinate with internal partners on necessary processes, eg. product matching, price quote, legal documents, etc.
- Maintain accurate reporting and files of territories needed for tracking and data analysis
- Provide product demonstration to customer on basic benchtop equipment, when required
- Arrange and coordinate for post sales instrument installation, commissioning and training
- Min Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry or any Science related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant sales experience with good knowledge of science industry segments such as LifeScience, Environmental, Chemical, Industrial, Healthcare and Diagnostics.
Salary range: $3.8K to $5K (Basic)
Transport allowance: $1200 (car is not compulsory)
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [ Link removed ]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)