You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Engineer (Construction Trade - Fire Protection)
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned projects
• Monitoring compliance to applicable codes of practices, performance standards and contract specifications
• Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements
• Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status to Project manager
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Prepare and submittals for construction drawing and materials catalogue for approval
• Setting up filing systems for project both electronically and hard copy files.
• Ensure the Equipment/materials arrive onsite when needed.
• Preparation, negotiation, submission, and tracking of required project Variation Orders in response to owner requests and/or changes in the field.
• Ensure the project filing meets the Quality requirements.
• Support other team members as needed to ensure the success of the project and company.
• Work with PM to ensure coordination drawings are completed as required by the Contract documents and submitted timely to avoid delays/conflict with the work onsite.
• Work with both Superintendent and PM to ensure materials arrive onsite when needed.
• Prepare the closeout activities such as O&M manual, As Built, inspections, punch lists and archiving of project files.
• Prepare for and attend company and project related meetings.
Prepare and ensure that all safety plan are met and approved
- Quality Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_9e1e9015e086f9106c0956ba0e48b4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.