You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sales Manager (Ocean Freight, 3PL) - mtc010
You will be responbible to keep, develop and secure Ocean Freight business within an assigned portfolio of new and existing SME customers with focus on outdoor/on-site sales activities. Monitors and penetrates the market to acquire new Ocean Freight business within the assigned geographical area or targeted industry segments.
- Renowed 3PL MNC (Top 3)
- ➥ Basic $5000 - $6500
- ➥ 5 days (Office Hours)
- ➥ Location: Changi
- Drive the SME volume growth for the Ocean Freight products
- Plan and execute sales visits to both existing and prospective customers
- Enter data in CRM as stipulated in the corporate CRM SME guidelines
- Manage outdoor opportunity pipeline (actual data and stages, right size)
- Account ownership for outdoor sales customers and corresponding development of business
- Conduct regular portfolio performance review meetings to identify improvement areas and to launch corrective as required
- Form professional and appropriate relationships with decision makers
- Provide feedback on potential process improvements
- Keep up to date with local market trends
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, and terms with customers
- Creation of yearly sales planning for own customer portfolio
- Actively creating sales leads for overseas controlled business and hand over identified leads to other BUs Support marketing campaigns by visiting target customers
- Coordination with customer service, e.g. on quotations and booking follow-ups and business handover
- Min. Diploma in Business or related.
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience in Logistics industry.
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now”
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1873990 | Lucky Lee Ding Cong
- Customer Service
- Market Trend
- Pricing Strategies
- Logistics Operations
- Ship Transport
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_7f3a66be9c9468d4b9fefd2c1025c9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.