You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The job-holder is responsible to provide personalised, specialised and cost-effective care to patients, in accordance to established hospital policies and procedures, standards of nursing care and practices. He/ She is responsible for the effective and efficient running of the ward/department assigned.
• Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of patients with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice
• Ensures patient care delivery (inclusive of education and counselling) is carried out according to established standards of care practice using patient care plan / clinical pathways
• Co-ordinates patients’ access and treatment sequence where required for the specialty
• Conducts teaching and counselling for patients and their families / carers
• Initiates and ensures implementation of discharge planning for patients
• Leads and participates actively in the review of patients with the multidisciplinary team
• Follows up on patients at specialist outpatient clinics where appropriate
• Conducts specialty nurse-led clinic for patients and their families where needed
• Provides clinical supervision to nurses and nurse trainees to ensure quality patient care delivery
• Updates and maintains patient consultation / training statistics / other types of register / registry where appropriate
• Applies understanding of prevention of medico-legal issues in relation to patient care
• Acts as a resource person for clinical nursing matters
• Plans, implements and evaluates in-service staff education and specialty training courses based on unit and individual training needs
• Inducts newly graduated advanced diploma nurses in specialty care of a specific group of patients
• Guides and develops specialty competencies of registered nurses
• Reviews and develops clinical pathways and / or other plans of care in consultation with specialty nurses, nurse managers, doctors and paramedical staff
• Reviews and develops practice policies and guidelines and nursing standards in consultation with specialty nurses, nurse managers and doctors
• Assists with nursing audits on nursing care standards
• Applies best evidence to practice
• Participates in research activities
• Undertakes quality improvement / research projects
• Participates in training / quality improvement / research committees
• Contributes to performance appraisals of enrolled nurses, senior enrolled nurses, staff nurses, senior staff nurses and advanced diploma nursing students
• Takes on additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned by Senior Nurse Manager/Clinician, Deputy/Assistant Director (Nursing) and Chief Nurse
• Registered Nurse with at least 9 years of post-registration clinical experience, of which 2 years must be as Assistant Nurse Clinician
• Diploma in Nursing with relevant post-basic advanced certification and Degree in Nursing from recognized training institution as approved by Singapore Nursing Board.
• Technically skilled and competent
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer literacy skill – MS Word and PowerPoint
•Must be willing to commit to 2 shifts + carry out coordinating duties
Job Location : Alexandra Road
If you are interested, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Deepika/Mounika at [ Link removed ] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nursing
- Clinical Works
- Computer Literacy
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_f7fe313e6dc297f2dd1f772932a335
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.