We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it. Supplier Management & Sourcing Lead (Oil & Gas) Location: Benoi Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay) Salary Up to $6500 depending on experience AWS + VB Job Summary:
- Responsible for leading & managing the sourcing process for a Center to deliver optimal product and service cost, and a high-performance, risk-managed supply base in line with the business requirements.
- Manages a Sourcing Specialist supporting NPD projects, non-inventory enquiries and other improvement activities.
- Initiate and create Sourcing Plans that reduce cost, secure supply and minimize supply chain disruptions, aligned with Category strategies.
- Develop action plans, timelines and resource assignments for sourcing projects, including the assignment of projects from Category, supply risk mitigations or continuous Improvement activities.
- Manage & execute sourcing activities to support the Tech Centers on direct spend requirements and local requirements.
- Support through the identification of suppliers, RFQ and engaging the GSC and other stakeholders as required.
- Define a high-performance supply base for locally managed commodities.
- Lead the request for information, quotation, proposal and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery, total cost of ownership and compliance to CLM Procedure.
- Lead the supplier evaluation and selection processes, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams and Supplier Managers. Ensure all decisions for selection and onboarding are documented.
- Execute new supplier screening and onboarding processes.
- Strategize negotiation of prices and terms with suppliers to meet quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Lead the contracting process with suppliers in coordination with Supply Chain Contract Manager.
- Monitor sourcing projects to ensure on-time completion and full implementation, including all Purchasing data required to transact.
- Engage with all appropriate stakeholders to meet defined objectives and ensure the effective implementation of Sourcing Plans.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
- Comply with all Schlumberger and local procedures applicable to the job function. Ensure full compliance throughout the Center with Schlumberger Financial Manual and Sourcing Procedures.
- Conduct constant supplier engagement & development for critical suppliers to ensure sufficient capacity, resources and materials to complete the refurbishment units.
- Plan, execute and support in supplier audits.
- Drive and monitor favorable inflation activities to ensure the objectives are met.
- Liaise with stakeholders and lead non-conformance related issues that are due to supplier's fault.
- Work closely with Procurement, Customer Service, Planning and Manufacturing to ensure delivery timeline is met.
- Be the pivotal/escalation point for managed suppliers' portfolio from internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure service levels from critical suppliers are met.
- Support in rapid response request from the Customer Service or Engineering Team.
- Initiate and drive activities to reduce supplier lead time
- Strategize to improve on other commercial terms.
- Ensure Supplier Performance Management according to Supplier Management Plan.
- Minimum 5 years of Supplier Management and Sourcing Lead Experience in fast pace MNC.
- Effective communication, influencing, problem-solving, negotiation, presentation skills.
- Supplier Relationship Management and the ability to navigate the organization and influence decisions.
- Short/long term planning foresight, commercially focused, pragmatic, proactive and results-driven.
- A high sense of urgency.
- Relevant tertiary educations in Supply Chain, Business Administration/Management or Engineering.
- Experience in Sharepoint, Power BI, SAP, Ariba
- Well informed on commodity prices fluctuations. Understanding their impact on the managed portfolio.
- Familiarization of automation software such as Robotics Process Automation.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Sourcing (Recruitment)