You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Handle data analytics project
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to
- establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Degree qualification
- With at least 2 to 6 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Data cleaning, coding, scripting, and analysis using R Studio, and/or Python,
- Design of data visualization dashboards using Tableau and/or License,
- Organized and meticulous
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Able to multi-tasks and work independently
- Singaporean only
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Leave benefits
- Training and Professional Development
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Data Cleansing
EA License No.95C4455
EA Personal Registration No.R1103157
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.