0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-oworkers
- Occupational Safety And Health
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_bd7733de27fa7c83b222a94b9570c0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.