0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Marketing Project Specialist (Education Marketing), Contract
Seeking for a dynamic, highly motivated Education Marketing Specialist. This individual will collaborate with relevant stakeholders to drive overall awareness, understanding and adoption of Education resources and products in Southeast Asia.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about education technology, content, and trends, with a keen interest to share and help make life easier for teachers and learning more engaging and fun for learners of all abilities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, well-organised, detail oriented, able to work independently to handle multiple marketing projects, with the agility to synthesise key results and insights.
- Manage localisation of Education customer facing content and assets, coordinating publishing schedules and distribution channels
- Manage the execution of Education digital marketing campaigns
* Coordinate SEA Education webpage publishing timelines and deliverables with cross-functional teams to ensure all content is updated in a timely manner
- Monitor and track all SEA .com/education site metrics, education content and campaigns, and provide regular performance reports
- Bachelor's Degree required. Business, Marketing, Journalism or Education degree holders a plus
- 3 years or equivalent experience in marketing agency or project management roles
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914
- Attention To Detail
- Digital Marketing
- Distribution (Business)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127857
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.