- Devise social strategies, build a social media calendar, and manage content publishing across platforms.
- Design social campaigns by employing various marketing strategies.
- Work with content developers to generate social content that will facilitate communication.
- Seek, build, and maintain relationships with regional content creators, community leaders, and advocates.
- Provide informative feedback on community sentiment, concerns, and suggestions.
- Use a data-informed approach to improve critical metrics of the community.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in community, marketing, advertising, or a related role in the game industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and familiarity with major social media channels.
- Content Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Social Media