- Provide day to day secretarial support including scheduling of appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, minutes taking, processing of claims
- Proactively work with the Senior Management to accept any meeting requests and ensure that they are kept on schedule for their appointment.
- Organize all aspects of business events such as business meetings and conferences
- Proactively coordinate with all country heads/appropriate people for proper dissemination and interpretation of business decisions and follow up for timely inputs due from them.
- Prepare presentation materials and report as requested.
- Work with other secretarial staff to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Diploma/Degree holder preferably with secretarial training.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MNC environment, supporting senior management level and his/her team members.
- Positive attitude, self-initiative and independent
- Able to interact and contribute effectively with others in the team.
- A multi-tasker with ability to organize and manage simultaneous projects.
- Possess excellence communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Salary - S$4500 per month
- Commencement Date: early December 2021 till April 2022
- Contract duration: 5-month contract, Maternity coverage
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796
*Diploma/Degree holder preferably with secretarial training.
•Minimum 5 years of experience in MNC environment, supporting senior management level and his/her team members.
•Positive attitude, self-initiative and independent
•Able to interact and contribute effectively with others in the team.
•A multi-tasker with ability to organize and manage simultaneous projects.
•Possess excellence communication and interpersonal skills
•Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Business Events